Statement of Faith
1. We believe in the creation of the entire universe by God and in His creation of man in His image.
2. We believe in the Trinity - the unity of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in God's initiation of communication with man, in part through His created universe, but primarily through the divinely inspired, entirely trustworthy, infallible, and authoritative Word, the Bible, which is our supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
4. We believe in the true deity and true humanity of Jesus Christ, and the necessity and efficacy of His shed blood and sacrificial death for the redemption of man from the guilt, penalty and the power of sin.
5. We believe that salvation is in Jesus Christ and that there is no other name under heaven given among men whereby we must be saved.
6. We believe in the work of the Holy Spirit in the regeneration of those who respond to God's offer of redemption, and His continuing work as He dwells in the Christian and enables him to minister and live a godly life.
7. We believe in the historical fact of the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ, and the expectation of His personal imminent return.
8. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers of all peoples and nations in our Lord Jesus Christ.
We believe in the weekly observance of the Lord's table based on Acts 2:42, Acts 20:7 and I Corinthians 11:23-26. "On the first day of the week we came together to break bread." (Acts 20:7)